Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
I’m sorry, but if lesbians can control themselves in a girls only changing room with ass naked woman waltzing around. Then I figure men should be able to control them selves with clothed girls walking down the street. Just a thought.
What if instead of having sirens ambulances just played move bitch get out the way by ludacris
the most annoying thing is when you FINALLY get into the groove of writing, and you’re actually being productive, but then you’re forced to do something else and you come back to it and end up writing about 3 more words
i told a boy i liked his hair today in class and he laughed a little and could hardly say “thanks” and then buried his head in his hands the second i turned around i think i made him flustered omg
well aren’t you the casanova
I told a boy he wore the same cologne as my dad while we were making out and he asked me to leave